Nail Science is a food supplement comprising key nutrients such as zinc to help healthy nail growth.
Nails and hair are made from keratin and any changes in the body's keratin production will impact their health. Healthy hair and nails should have a certain amount of flexibilty but dehydration or malnutrition can cause your hair and nails to become brittle, weak and easily broken.
As well as zinc, Nail Science features copper which
plays a role in the maintenance of connective tissue, a structural component of several body structures including the nails, together with supportive nutrients such as biotin and lysine.
- supports healthy nail growth
- supports the maintenance of connective tissue
- excellent to help support nails during a break from professional services
Nail Science is designed to support weak, brittle and fragile nails. 30 day supply
- Support for weak brittle nails
- Supports healthy nail growth